Autism and ADHD For Adults & Children
Our Neuro Development assessments are designed to provide a thorough diagnosis with recommendations and a fast turnaround.
What can we assess and diagnose?
- ASC/ASD - Autistic Spectrum Condition /Disorder including Aspergers
- SCD - Social Communication Disorder
- ADHD/ ADD - Attention Deficit and or Hyperactivity Disorder
- ODD - Oppositional defiant disorder
Each diagnosis provides the following assessments and is allocated a Key Worker, to provide you with one point of contact along the journey.
Multidiscilipnary Assessment Process:
- Clinical Interview (Initial Assessment Appointment)
- Full Cognitive Assessment (R )
- Occupational Therapy Assessment (R) - if required
- Speech and Language Assessments (R) - if required
- School Observations
- Feedback Session with Keyworker
- ADOS - Autistic Diagnostic Observation Schedule (R) - if required
- Pediatrician Assessment (R) - if required
- Multi Disciplinary Team Approach
- Final Report & Feedback Session with your KeyWorker
- Phone and Email Support
Total Average Cost: Between £1650-2500
Initial Assessment costs £150
Our reports are incredibly comprehensive, providing Educational Psychology, Occupational therapy/ Sensory Intergration and Speech & Language assessment reports at no extra cost for true Multi-Disciplinary Diagnosis. Each report will include detailed guidence and recommedations.
After the initial assessment our Clinician will explain whether the screening warrents full assessment or whether it may be more useful to have Occupational Therapist, Educational Psychologist orSpeech and Language Therapist assessment on its own.
For more information or to make a referal please call our administration team on 01562 610 011 or fax 01562 610 016, or use our contact us form in the contact section.