Our Clinical Team
Meet Our Director - Dr Rachel Johnson BSc(hons), DClinPsych, MBPsS
Our Clinical Director, Dr Rachel Johnson has over twelve years of NHS and private experience in the field of clinical psychological assessment and intervention with children and adults, across health, education and social care settings. Rachel works with children and families of all ages, from babies through to late teens, who come with a wide range of behavioural, emotional and development difficulties, as well as educational and parenting concerns.
In addition to individual and group work with families, Rachel's team also works with schools, community groups, solicitors and voluntary sector workers, providing training, supervision, assessments and consultancy to support their work with children and families.
In addition to her clinical specialism, the team has extensive experience in educational and psychological assessment of both adults and children, with a particular interest in specific learning difficulties/ ADHD and ASC. We are also currently the chosen pathway for Adults Aspergers Multi-disciplinary Assessment and support through Worcestershire GP's.
Rachel and the Family Psychologist's multi-disciplinary team are based in Kidderminster. As a team we are also actively involved in local community initiatives working with other local authority services and charities such as Barnado's, Vestia, Continu, 10:32, and Homestart Plus to provide targeted psychological support for families living in areas of social deprivation.
No two children, individuals or parents, are the same, and as such, the advice and support we offer is tailored to meet a family's unique needs, as and when they arise. In light of this, our assessment work is often informed by our affiliations with professionals across Speech and Language, Occupational Therapy, Paediatrics, Midwifery and Educational Psychology, allowing us to provide a holistic and comprehensive package for assessment and support.
Meet Our Multi-Disciplinary Team...
- Dr Rachel Johnson - Clinical Psychologist and Director - Clinical and Educational Assessment and Family Interventions, Court Work, Medico Legal Assessments, Clinical Supervision.
- James Johnson - Commercial Director
- Pat Morris - Educational Psychologist
- Alexandra Tesoi - Educational Psychologist
- Dr Emilie Oakley - Clinical Psychologist - Intervention for Adults and Children, Behaviour Management, ASC Autism Diagnostic Assessment, Cognitive Educational Assessment, Legal Reports, Systemic Therapist
- Dr Bradley Crook - Clinical Psychologist - Parent Support, Children and Teenagers
- Laura Graham - Senior Occupational Therapist & Senior Intergration Therapist L3
- Claire Huxford - Senior Speech & Language Therapist (Autism Senior Specialist)
- Dr Rajesh Pandey - Paediatrician (Autism Specialist)
- Dr Jessica Donohoe - Clinical Psychologist - Autism Diagnosis and Support, Eating Disorders Specialist, Cognitive Assessment, Family Support, Clinical Supervision for Support Workers
- Kelly Peel-Wainwright - Assistant Psychologist and Specialist Support Worker
*Employed at our clinic in Kidderminster. CV's available on request.
Click here to see: Our Services...